If you’re one of many people who are bothered by their uneven skin texture—be it scars, wrinkles, enlarged pores, or stretch marks—the solution is easier than you’d think.
Stop worrying about covering up old acne scars or stressing over the deep-set wrinkles that make you look older than you really are. It’s time to take the first step toward celebrating your skin.
Our targeted skin resurfacing treatments can effectively reduce signs of skin damage and improve the appearance of uneven skin texture, no matter how fair or dark your skin tone. With just a couple of quick sessions, you’ll notice a naturally smoother, more radiant, and healthier-looking complexion that lasts.
How does Venus Versa™ Skin Resurfacing Work?
Venus Versa™ skin resurfacing treatments work by using tiny pins to safely deliver heat (via NanoFractional Radio Frequency) through the surface of the skin. This creates very small micro-dermal wounds, which your body naturally heals on its own. The process works to repair signs of skin damage that are visible on the surface, such as scars from acne or injury, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, uneven skin texture, and pigmentation. Since the wounds are so small, the treatment is much more comfortable than traditional CO2 lasers, while still producing incredibly visible results.
Benefits for You:
Here are some of the most important benefits of Timeless Expressions’ Skin Resurfacing Treatments:
Clear, flawless skin
Smoothen textural irregularities
Reduce visible pores
Even skin tone and texture
Tighten lax around neck, jowls and décolleté
Quick, effective and safe for all skin types
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions and answers about this treatment.
The ideal candidate for Venus Versa™ skin resurfacing treatments is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, such as scars from acne or injury, stretch marks, enlarged pores, deep wrinkles, and uneven skin texture or pigmentation. For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any permanent implant or injected substance around the treatment area
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned
Yes. Venus Versa™ skin resurfacing treatments use radio frequency technology, which is proven to be safe and effective for all skin tones, even darker complexions.
Absolutely. A single treatment session typically takes only 15-30 minutes.
Most patients receive 3-4 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated
Treatments are done 4 weeks apart.
Make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams, perfumes, powder, or makeup before your treatment session, and avoid tanning. Remove all jewelry around the area being treated. If you have excessive hair on the treatment area, shave it beforehand. It also helps to be prepared with information about your medical history—the technician will likely ask about it.
Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
You will feel tiny pins on your skin followed by a little zap. Your face will then feel warm, like a sunburn.
Venus Versa™ skin resurfacing treatments may be slightly uncomfortable, but not painful. You’ll feel intense heat, similar to the feeling of sunburn, and your face will look red right after the treatment. For more aggressive treatments, your treatment provider may apply a topical numbing cream to reduce any discomfort.
Repair Skin Damage
Get a healthier-looking complexion today.